|Collaboration between &|
Hello I am D. L. Faughn I recently co-authored the book Below Gravity. Below Gravity II is on its way!|
Readers who enjoy knights in armor and cuddly creatures will surely enjoy Below Gravity. Get your copy today-> www.lulu.com/spotlight/belowgr…
Contest ends December 4th, 2014. Winners will be chosen and announced December 5th.
Hey guys it’s Cotton the Um’s first Christmas! Your job is to design Cotton’s Christmas outfit! What will Cotton wear?
Any age can enter. One entry per person please.
2. You have a choice between
a.) designing Cotton an outfit.
b.) Answering 10 Holiday questions.
3. Entries must be submitted to Face Book in the post "Welcome to Cotton's first Christmas, Contest!" By December 4th.
(A.) This is Cotton the baby Um. Cotton is in Book one and in Book two. It has white fur with a plum colored belly. Its tail and feet is peach with pink highlights. The tuff on its head and circle tuff on its tail is red. It has brown eyes.
Your job is to design Christmas outfit for Cotton. Can include hat, socks, scarf, dress, whatever you think would look adorable on Cotton.
If designing an outfit for Cotton is not your thing. You second option is to answer 10 Holiday questions.
(B.) 10 Holiday Questions
1. What type of animal pulls Santa’s sleigh?
2. I live on top of a hill…I have a small dog…I don’t like Christmas…I don’t like noise…I am green…Who am I?
3. Sing the next line. Up on the housetop, click, click, click…
4. Who wrote A Christmas Carol?
5. Name Santa’s eight reindeer.
6. Where does Santa live?
7. How many wise men came bearing gifts for the newborn king?
8. The name of the traditional Christmas Ballet is?
a) Little Tin Soldier b) The Nutcracker Suite c) Swan Lake
9. Who said, “Bah! Humbug!?”
10. Name the Christmas dessert often served in the shape of people or houses.